One on One

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmarth10

Im just getting into refining catalytic converters. I wanted to know if I could possibly meet with another converter refiner or pgm refiner for some better knowledge. I am located in Allentown, PA. I would not mind a long distance travel, as this would be a great chance to learn all I can.

Look forward to meeting up.

same here although Im buying cats I will not be refining them I can aford to buy 30 of them to meet the 50 lb minimum for a refiner that pays 85% 85%85% for the 3 pgms in them I will let every on know how it goes... tomorow I will be getting an average assay of 4 after market cats... they have got to be over $7 each in pgms per lb of core , because that is what integrity is paying! now.

solarsmith said:
same here although Im buying cats I will not be refining them I can aford to buy 30 of them to meet the 50 lb minimum for a refiner that pays 85% 85%85% for the 3 pgms in them I will let every on know how it goes... tomorow I will be getting an average assay of 4 after market cats... they have got to be over $7 each in pgms per lb of core , because that is what integrity is paying! now.

I wouldnt be surprised if your aftermarkets arn't worth more then $7/ea. Most companies break even on A/M and make there money on other catagories. It least thats my situation.

Latest posts

Back