Ouch! That hurts.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iamdrainbows

So I've refined twice without recieving any gold. I'll explain my process from last night.

I started with 750 ml hcl and 250 ml of nitric.
I added my cpus.
They dissolved within 45 minutes. I removed

I added urea 100 grams and heated for about 35 minutes then added sulfamic acid to denoxx. I added 1.5 grams per ml of nitric.

I did that and then let it sit so everything would mix then I added smb. 12 grams.

Nothing happened.

Now my liquid is filled with chrystized what I'm sure is urea. My first batch I did not recieve any gold from and did not add sulfamic acid.

This absolutely halts my process. I did not dump the waste so I have it.

So what did I do wrong? My gold isn't even showing up on a stannous chloride test. The test was legit and said there was gold. Now km perceiving there is no gold and this is a waste.....such a newbie.

Please help

Watch this video it might help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cfzN7fvBU . I watch a lot of his video and I learn a lot.

jmdlcar said:
Watch this video it might help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cfzN7fvBU . I watch a lot of his video and I learn a lot.

Appreciate it.

I'm just terrified about the chlorine gas. Is this safe to do outside with a painters mask on?

I do all my work OUTSIDE and the wind speed about 10 to 15 mph and I don't have to many neighbor that live that close to me. I do believe in being safe and I hope I am.

In that video I posted that how I did finger, CPU and Gold pins a few years ago then one day someone I show what Gold I had took it. I don't who took it because I show about 50 people.

Now I do Silver I about 5 pounds to do. I did 8 troy ounce to see if I could do it. I will be melt it one day and then I will be posting a picture.

My wife hasn't walk for about 2 + years and for the last few months she been sick. I have 1 person that watch her 8 hours a day 6 days week then the rest of the time it just me.

What does the stannous chloride test of the solution look like. You did not mention any testing. The real question would be, how do you know there was gold in the solution?

Back