Palladium-rhodium mine

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😳
Slightly confused now, since nothing add up.
It’s not 1 of April now is it?
Have our friend Lino been hacked?
Way too little information way too much values to make sense and a gmail address???
He should know how to contact the right people too.

Hello,
We can help in planning or running project to recover the Pgm metals.
Is the input material 2-3 kg will be concentrate from the Ton ore? So the refinery will handle the concentrate directly?

Hello,
We can help in planning or running project to recover the Pgm metals.
Is the input material 2-3 kg will be concentrate from the Ton ore? So the refinery will handle the concentrate directly?
Hi,

Could you get in touch with me, I have a rhodium ore, 20% by wt., hxrf results, I'm looking for someone to held move or extract the metal, thanks

Hi,

Could you get in touch with me, I have a rhodium ore, 20% by wt., hxrf results, I'm looking for someone to held move or extract the metal, thanks
Herald.
You need to get a proper ICP or other analytical spectrographic test done on your ore.

What I see on the picture is a quartz like rock, and according to the XRF there was no Si in there only 4% Si in there.

That plainly make no sense, something is off, and your Analytical company should be asked some critical questions or return your money.

Edited some mistakes.

Last edited:
Back