Palladium Rhodium prices!?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjavanb123

Guys and gals,

Just noticed those metals Pd and Rh got a huge nose down on prices. Any speculation why? Suddenly a huge mine for them discovered?? Or maybe some rich peeps dump their stocks of metals to the market.

Really strange market.

Regards
KJ

Old Russian pump and dump on palladium.. but really I think it's just weakening dollar, it took a few % dive today...

niks neims said:
Old Russian pump and dump on palladium.. but really I think it's just weakening dollar, it took a few % dive today...

Nope. It may be not so popular but let us not look for a Russian behind everything out there.
There are plenty of other reasons offered by experts too many to list them all but definitely not Russian pump and dump scheme. While they as a major producer contributed in a sense to rise in a price due to export restrictions these are still in place and there is no sudden surplus of Russian metal in the market. It happened rather due to a slump in car sales and manufacturers switching to "cheaper" platinum.

well over here russians actually are behind a lot of stuff...

Still I adore their culture and the mystifying Russian soul is real and absolutely phenomenal, best admired from afar, though :)

Since the prices bounced back some looks like it was just regular fluctuations in market, fully expected after such a long period of growth....

kjavanb123 said:
Guys and gals,

Just noticed those metals Pd and Rh got a huge nose down on prices. Any speculation why? Suddenly a huge mine for them discovered?? Or maybe some rich peeps dump their stocks of metals to the market.

Really strange market.

Regards
KJ

The price of palladium did not jump the maximum of 2001 (taking into account the inflation of the dollar for 18 years), and the growth limit on the figure of 1500-1600 $/oz was predictable, it was necessary to analyze the highs of growth of the previous years, the global demand for new cars, as well as the demand for new electric vehicles (they do not need a catalyst). The palladium exchange is a risky business, you need to quickly buy to sell and enjoy what you have earned, I will not put palladium in the chest.

Back