Please help me identify and, if possible, the methods of extracting these stones

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
آه سنگ:)

آیا در ادامه این تصاویر سوالی دارید؟
بله و سوال من در مورد شناسایی این سنگ ها است و فکر می کنم به نوعی چتر گوسان یا آهنی (تلفظ صحیح آن را نمی دانم) برخورد کرده ام اما متاسفانه روش استخراج آن را نمی دانم. ، خیلی ممنون میشم اگه راهنماییم کنید.

برای طلا و/یا نقره، مس خوب به نظر می رسد. برای دریافت تاییدیه اولیه، فردی با XRF را پیدا کنید
دوست عزیز من وقتی این سنگ ها را با حرارت تمیز می کنم تا حد قرمز شدن رنگ متالیک طلایی رنگی شبیه سنگ های کلرادو از خود ساطع می کند که شبیه طلای اسفنجی است اما وقتی آن را در اسید سلطانیک حل می کنم رسوب بسیار کمی به دست می آید. لطفا اشتباه من را تصحیح کنید. انجام دادن

بله و سوال من در مورد شناسایی این سنگ ها است و فکر می کنم به نوعی چتر گوسان یا آهنی (تلفظ صحیح آن را نمی دانم) برخورد کرده ام اما متاسفانه روش استخراج آن را نمی دانم. ، خیلی ممنون میشم اگه راهنماییم کنید.
Jeg har ingen som helst anelse hva du sier.
Dette forumet er internasjonalt og har Engelsk som hovedspråk slik at flest mulig kan forstå det.
Vil du ha hjelp så får du oversette til Engelsk.
Du har tross alt tatt bryderiet med å oversette min text til Arabisk. Så det bør være enkelt å oversette det du trenger til Engelsk, eller Norsk så kan jeg oversette for deg.

Dette er på grensen til latskap og disrespekt.

Jeg har ingen som helst anelse hva du sier.
Dette forumet er internasjonalt og har Engelsk som hovedspråk slik at flest mulig kan forstå det.
Vil du ha hjelp så får du oversette til Engelsk.
Du har tross alt tatt bryderiet med å oversette min text til Arabisk. Så det bør være enkelt å oversette det du trenger til Engelsk, eller Norsk så kan jeg oversette for deg.

Dette er på grensen til latskap og disrespekt.
I apologize for writing in PERSIAN in the previous article,
Yes, and my question is about the identification of these stones and I think I have come across some kind of gosan or iron umbrella (I don't know the correct pronunciation of it), but unfortunately I don't know the method of extracting it. I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Looks good for gold and/or silver, copper. Find someone with XRF to get preliminary confirmation
I also apologize for writing in PERSIAN in the previous article,
When I heat these stones, the gold comes out of the surface in a spongy way and is completely visible and can be touched, but unfortunately I could not separate the gold from the stone with the usual methods such as acid or melting. I would be grateful if you could introduce me to a method.

I apologize for writing in PERSIAN in the previous article,
Yes, and my question is about the identification of these stones and I think I have come across some kind of gosan or iron umbrella (I don't know the correct pronunciation of it), but unfortunately I don't know the method of extracting it. I would be very grateful if you could help me.
Sorry about the reference to Arabic, but you do use an Arabic alphabet/writing in Farsi or is it completely different?
Just curious.

Regarding the topic, I'm not an ore man, but they are in here, so I hope one of them will pitch in and help you.

Is it possible to extract palladium so easily because all I did was grinding, then washing with nitric, then dissolving in aqua regia and precipitation by hypochlorite---- is it really possible?

Sorry about the reference to Arabic, but you do use an Arabic alphabet/writing in Farsi or is it completely different?
Just curious.

Regarding the topic, I'm not an ore man, but they are in here, so I hope one of them will pitch in and help you.
The only difference between the Persian alphabet and the Arabic alphabet is that there are four letters less than Persian, but they have completely separate sentences, so I don't know Arabic at all.

Almost like ours comparing to the English alphabet, we have tree letters extra. 😏

Before you start any thing .you need analyses for what you have no one can identify any ore or Rock by looking at pictures . So don't do any thing that can harm you

Arabic and pursian not same .pursian have some Arabic words but Arabic is totally deferent . Alphabits

Just curious.

You need to pulverize and classify to <30, then test for sulphates.(If they are present, you ultimately have to do an aerated smelting to roast away the sulphates after hydro separation). First, run the >30 material through a high banker, use a magnet to remove magnetic ferrous material, the pan the remainder to separate free milling gold and non-magnetic black (or dark brown) sand. You can repulverize the brown sand. Use a Miller Table to separate the valuable sulphates for the roasting I mentioned earlier. Next, the sulphates should be put in a kiln with an appropriate flux for your metal and geochemical mixture and a carrier metal to pull down the PM values you want to recover. You'll pour the melted material into a cone mold, done correctly, the PM and carrier slug will be at the apex of the cone. Then, you cupel in a kiln, probably with anhydrous borax. Jeff Williams has an excellent video on this in YouTube. If you can't really afford or keep this type of equipment in your home or lab, then look at Sreetip's YouTube videos on recovering PMs from ore chemically. And read Hoke. I just bought a new Miller Table, a Black Scorpion. I am overjoyed to have it! I am also upgrading my forge, kiln, and saving for a shaker table. I'll be upgrading my chemical utensils and equipment this winter. Any suggestions for sources in the USA would be appreciated.

Back