Please I Need Help

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do any one knows something about Foward Gauss vr 12000 long range metal detector?

I want to buy it but I need some advice on it.

Is it a good long range underground metal detector? Does it actually work?

Please your advice will be appreciated.

Also what do you think about EPX-10000 long range metal detector.
Is it good?
Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-174505.png
    Screenshot_20220114-174505.png
    183 KB · Views: 13
I cannot comment on that certain meter, it looks to be some type of ground resistance meter.

If it is just some type of a witching tool, you can just use a coat hanger wire, I can find water witching with a wire, but I have never found any gold (although some claim they can, then again some people will claim anything or try to sell you anything whether it works or not).

I can say the type of metal detector should be chosen for the type of gold, as well as the type of rock ore or metallic trash in your target area.

Nuggets even fairly small ones can be found with a metal detector, fine gold or dust will not show up with most metal detectors where the rocks in that area will set off the bell or whistles.

I have a gold bug 2 metal detector, it works well for small nuggets, but it suffers from finding any fine gold in my area (which is what I mostly tend to find normally, when panning for gold), I also have a pinpointer which is also helpful after locating a target.

Chris Ralph one of our members here on the forum would be a good person to follow to learn about metal detectors and mining in general, he has posted many threads here, has written books, and made videos to assist anyone wishing to improve their skill in this area.

Last edited:
I cannot comment on that certain meter, it looks to be some type of ground resistance meter.

I can say the type of metal detector should be chosen for the type of gold, as well as the type of rock ore or metallic trash in your target area.

Nuggets even fairly small ones can be found with a metal detector, fine gold or dust will not show up with most metal detectors where the rocks in that area will set off the bell or whistles.

I have a gold bug 2 metal detector, it works well for small nuggets, but it suffers from finding any fine gold in my area (which is what I mostly tend to find normally, when panning for gold), I also have a pinpointer which is also helpful after locating a target.

Chris Ralph one of our members here on the forum would be a good person to follow to learn about metal detectors and mining in general, he has posted many threads here, has written books, and made videos to assist anyone wishing to improve their skill in this area.
Thanks so much for your contribution.

Nearly all LRLs are basically electronic dowsing tools. I dont think dowsing works, so paying thousands for a dowser with a battery makes no sense.

I had a guy show up at the mine with one of those electronic dowsing rods. He showed me how it followed a vile of gold that I carried. The first thing I asked was, "Does that head have a motor?" He says: "No." I'm thinking yeah right, it's freaking gravity; this guy is playing me!!! So now he is like walking around and telling where the gold is. I'm like okay, I'll play. He points, and I dig up a 1/2 ounce nugget!!! A Holy Shit moment!!!

You need to check out how a metal detector works. The coil can be designed for a shallow, large area reading, or a deep pinpoint . Fast and furious on the surface, or very slow on the search, as you are covering a lot more deep ground. Find out what it is. Could be a good tool in the arsenal, if you can afford it, understand how it works, and have an application for it. They are still trying to figure out some of Nikolai Tesla's electronic inventions. Open the mind, but don't get suckered. If it works, PM me so I can get one. Do you know the make and model of said unit? I would like to search it on my own.

Googled Foward Gauss. No website. I don't know who makes this , as there is no company called F G. Sounds like a Soapy Smith deal. No great reviews. Stay away from the bottom feeders, regardless of how convincing it may sound. If it works so well, everyone would have one, and Gold would be so plentiful, we will make toilet paper out of it. Not using Au tp yet.

Back