Processors in PA

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbaC

I live in PA and Im smart enough to know I would probably do something dumb with the chemicals needed to do this stuff.
I have , however amassed a small quantity of circuit boards, and a couple condensed pounds of gold pins, contacts etc.
Does anyone know where I could send this to in PA to have it processed, splitting the profit with me?

It is probably a good idea to upload a picture showing the quantity and type of circuit boards you have.

Depending on how many and what type of circuit boards you have (assuming small quantity of modern stuff), you unfortunately probably have less than 8g total Gold there, probably closer to 4g. The time and chemicals required to process this will probably outweigh any split return for someone doing the processing.

Best plan is likely to sell the scrap on Ebay and use that money to buy some Gold.

Sorry, I have a few altoid tins filled with scrap gold, and gold plated, and silver stuff. I repair stuff and started collecting the gold stuff off circuit boards like the insides of switches, pins, relay gold contacts etc.
I also have about 40 or 50 lbs of these circuit boards off lcd screens, that under the black epoxy on the back have square gold plates. The picture of this tin has a junk watch i found metal detecting.
I also have a small bag of IC chips I've collected when repairing circuit boards. its just a small one but Ive been trying to be conscious of what i throw away lately.
I also have a small coffee can of gold black sand off a floor of a shaker room in Alaska.(customer sent it to me as a comical birthday present one year)

Attachments

• goldpinsetc.jpg
    goldpinsetc.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 95
Still looking for someone in pa that might want to help me out. I have at least 7 tins filled with just pins off boards,
I also have 70 lbs of lcd back boards with strips of gold contacts on them and gold under the ic chips in black epoxy on the backs. I also have a small jar at home with gold sweepings/black sand from a mine in Alaska given to me almost 9 yrs ago which i never did anything with.

Still looking for someone in pa that might want to help me out. I have at least 7 tins filled with just pins off boards,
I also have 70 lbs of lcd back boards with strips of gold contacts on them and gold under the ic chips in black epoxy on the backs. I also have a small jar at home with gold sweepings/black sand from a mine in Alaska given to me almost 9 yrs ago which i never did anything with.
I'm not in pa but I'd be willing to entertain the challenge. But have no idea what you have other than the picture you posted and it very well could be not worth it to ship it all the way to California and back but I am new but I know the basic processes and I've done all of them multiple times except for incineration I am trying that today. Shoot me an IM and I'll reply and take pics of everything and send it. Please. If your even interested if course. I might be able to walk you through a simple process or two. Who knows

Hey I'm in PA, I have processed a bunch of E-scrap in the past. I have been thinking of ramping up again, I may be interested. I can provide references also of a past satisfied customer.

The company I work for usually gets about 400 to 500 lbs. of scrap per year with gold pins, plates etc. on them. We normally send them off to a recycle yard in harrisburg, but I've slowly collected ic chips, gold pins, stuff id normally rip off while repairing things.

Latest posts

Back