Refine 10 tons per month!!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazemhxz1

I am from third world country , I visited china looking for ewaste gold deplating system I paid deposit for a system which refines 10 tons per month ,they will supply me with the chemicals,the line and the chemicals are expensive , In my country the safety regulations and the labor cost is very cheap . Should i refine scrap ceramic Cpu ?!I want to import large quantities of CPUs rams or mother boards ,with wich should I start and where can I get it , I found some sellers on alibaba but I read here that those are scammers ,where I can find trusted suppliers?!
*please no talk off topic* :?:

Why would you invest in lots of money and have no business plan? Surely it would make sense to have 10 tonnes a month sourced already before you buy the machinery, or maybe I'm completely confused!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simon007 said:
Why would you invest in lots of money and have no business plan? Surely it would make sense to have 10 tonnes a month sourced already before you buy the machinery, or maybe I'm completely confused!

Nope, no confusion, I think you nailed it.
To invest in equipment, before having the supply is not a very wise move.

Paying for overpriced scrap is also not a good decision.

Hazemhx1, you are in the best place you can be to get knowledge on this stuff. Take a step back and soak it in, and surely you will find your way. When you faulter, there are many people here to help you. That is part of the learning process.

I know it is not very planed ,but I managed to order the e waste from alibaba but I checked the internet before paying the orders , I found this form saying that alibaba sellers are scammers so I came to ask what should I do ?!

I got an offers for 10,000 $ per ton of pentuim pro for 10 tons order , thay can send me samples of 6kg for 200$(airshipping) ,the company from germany ,is that a scam ?!

Can refining gold from 10 tons per month be profitable these days?!
The system exctracts 95% percent of the gold with 98%purity

jimdoc said:
Aren't these questions you should have asked before dropping a deposit in China?
I found that fourm recently,I have reselling offers for the equipments I bought ,but I to use it

hazemhxz1 said:
I got an offers for 10,000 $ per ton of pentuim pro for 10 tons order , thay can send me samples of 6kg for 200$(airshipping) ,the company from germany ,is that a scam ?!
It is obvious scam. Who knows if that many Pentium Pro were even made. And no one would sell 1kg of PPro for 10$.
Request to pay for sample after you get it. You will never hear from them again...

shmandi said:
hazemhxz1 said:
It is obvious scam. Who knows if that many Pentium Pro were even made. And no one would sell 1kg of PPro for 10$.
Request to pay for sample after you get it. You will never hear from them again...
I asked them for a sample of 1kg they told me minimum sample will be 6kg if as you said sinding 1kg will be easier for them as scammers,i find out that 10 per kg is for less quality cpu and PP is for 17 euro per kg (still low),and BTW the amount of PP made is very huge it can be billions i think. Thank you

Well let's do the math on the pentium pro chips. It takes 5 PP's to make a pound. So 10 tons = 20000 pounds. 20000 pounds x 5 = 100,000 pentium pros!

Don't sound right, does it? :D

God I hope I did my math right! :cry:

silversaddle1 said:
Well let's do the math on the pentium pro chips. It takes 5 PP's to make a pound. So 10 tons = 20000 pounds. 20000 pounds x 5 = 100,000 pentium pros!

Don't sound right, does it? :D

God I hope I did my math right! :cry:
You did the math right .
I knew that ,imagine of 486 which is so much lighter than PP. this is confusing . I checked several trading platfrom all of them with the same price range .only in US the price is so mich higher ,I think this is because the retro collectors ?!! The price of PP on ebay is more than gold value.

So you don't have the equipment or the experience to process the material yet and you don't have the material either?

Why is it that whenever someone is trying to scam someone, the quantity is always tons? Don't be overcome by gold fever. Know the material you are buying before you jump. I know lots of people who thought they were going to be rich, on paper!

4metals said:
So you don't have the equipment or the experience to process the material yet and you don't have the material either?

Why is it that whenever someone is trying to scam someone, the quantity is always tons? Don't be overcome by gold fever. Know the material you are buying before you jump. I know lots of people who thought they were going to be rich, on paper!
So what should I refine RAMs ,motherboards or cpu and where to get them?!

hazemhxz1 said:
So what should I refine RAMs ,motherboards or cpu and where to get them?!

If finding good cheap scrap was as easy as asking that question, everyone and their mom would be doing this. Unfortunately, finding scrap can be one of the hardest parts, assuming you like to read and the study/learning process of it isnt a problem.

Try that inquiry at computer repair shops, pawn shops, "sell gold here" stores, ask your friends, their friends, anyone and everyone. Make fliers, put ads in the paper (assuming people still buy the newspaper), local online ads, whatever. While you are looking for scrap, start studying.

Read Hokes books to get the fundamentals down, and then the forum sections and slowly collect your scrap and knowledge. One day you will be ready to rock and roll. But, I dont think anyone here just decided one day "oh, I'm going to be a refiner, first, let me get my equipment, then I'll buy a bunch of scrap, then I'll learn how to do it."
Doing it in that order is a recipe for failure.

Not trying to be rude, just trying to save you 5+ figures and just as many headaches and hard times.

I have scrap, and lots of it. If you think you are going to only process CPU, RAM, and other high grade stuff, good luck. 10 tons a month will be a lofty goal to achieve coming out the gate like this. There are many, many others out there buying up the same stuff you will be trying to get. And these guys know what they are doing and exactly how to both buy and refine. But, if you have the money, have a way to ship, and can outbid the others, I will sell you your first 10 tons.

Back