Refinery set up

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Parker

I wish to set up a gold and silver refinery here in Papua New Guinea, to refine up to 200kg per day.
Im seeking to engage an experienced consultant with knowledge of setting up a refinery.
The person will required to design a lab and leases with an architect to design the refinery and will be required to fit in the required equipments as per the design after construction.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.
What exactly are you offering in return for a very specialized knowledge which I guess fewer than 100 people in the world possess ?

Hi Lou!
It may be quite difficult to do for him.

It will be a quite complex question, since Indonesia is just over the border on the same Island.
But the infrastructure there will be more or less the same as Papua.

Java the main Island in Indonesia, on the other hand, is half a world away, Borneo would be closer but still 5-7 days away, I guess.

Australia would probably be the closest, just over the sound.
Even though I think most of the mining is in the southern and western parts, more or less the same distance as Java ;-)

Davao on the southern parts of Mindanao in the Philippines has a significant mining industry, but it is still 9 days sailing away.

Then we haven't even considered the land transport to the port.
Justin, where are you situated in Papua?

I'm not able to help you, but the more information the more likely it is, that someone can help you.

Good luck :D

Back