Refining Pd / Rh / Ir / Au Concentrates - Best pathway for recovery/separation/ingot production

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So basically if you're trying to refine palladium and then cement that PD with copper foils or bars. that the best way to do it is to use a concentrated version of aquaria will dissolve the palladium and then you'll precipitation with SMB or formic acid.
The least you can do, is get your Chemicals right. It is Aqua Regia and Pd will also dissolve in Nitric.

You still have to nutrilize the NH02 though yeah, and drop the gold and silver first?
There are good programs that do spellchecking.

And I can’t say I have heard about NHO2, I have never used it at least.

In chemistry spelling is significant and names too, neutralize I guess you meant.
Please do proper research before you post.

There are good programs that do spellchecking.

And I can’t say I have heard about NHO2, I have never used it at least.

In chemistry spelling is significant and names too, neutralize I guess you meant.
Please do proper research before you post.
Thanks I'll remember how too to spell, although not sure which word you're talking about because I went through them all and they're all spelled correctly. Anyway enough of that crap I've done my research plenty and I still research today everything I do before I do it thank you for your insight but from here on out I'll do my own thing thank you

Then you can neutralize the nitric acid and drop with I think ammonium chlorite or sodium chlorite.
There are no such thing as Ammonium Chlorite. It is Ammonium Chloride.

The closest you get by name is:
Ammonium Chlorate NH4ClO3
Ammonium Chloride NH4Cl

They do not do the same things in the realm of chemistry.

Get your names and formulas right or you may cause disaster for yourself and the ones around you.

We do not neutralize Nitric
(push pH to 7) it don’t do much in removing the NOx.

It may how ever drop some hydroxides that are hard to filter.

We destroy the Nitric by either evaporating to a syrup and add HCl
or adding Sulfamic Acid to a hot 70C+ solution.

Back