Score!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Palladium

Look around folks! Deals are to be made.
I needed a pump to pump nitric acid form one of my buildings to another. Almost spent North of a $1000 and decided let me look around. I'm frugal like that! No pun intended Dave!
$130 shipping and all!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Flo-Viton-Air-Powered-Chemical-Pump-/193661137693?nma=true&si=dlbOMQiVMYspXW5eywZU7sbEDGY%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

FrugalRefiner said:
Palladium said:
I'm frugal like that! No pun intended Dave!

It's a good thing! 8) It has served me well all my life.

Dave

I explain to people often that profit is not always about the money you make........ Sometimes it's about the money you don't spend! :idea: :idea: :idea:

I have gotten quiet a few customers that way!

Palladium said:
I explain to people often that profit is not always about the money you make........ Sometimes it's about the money you don't spend! :idea: :idea: :idea:

The two go hand in hand, but many don't see it. Once you deduct the money you spend, you have the true value of the money you make.

Dave

after you pump nitric, pump some distilled water to clean out the diaphragms. if the diaphragms are viton, they'll last longer that way.

while viton is nitric resistant for static seals, something about the movement eats away at it

but good buy!

snoman701 said:
after you pump nitric, pump some distilled water to clean out the diaphragms. if the diaphragms are viton, they'll last longer that way.

while viton is nitric resistant for static seals, something about the movement eats away at it

but good buy!

Yes sir! I use 69% then dilute it down to about 30% before pumping now. I went ahead and ordered a rebuild kit (PTFE) for it, which cost more than i paid for the whole pump in the first place.

Back