Selling my refined gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfg0200

Hello
I live in Virginia. I am looking for ways to sell my refined gold. I have a 242.7 gram bar. Any help would be appreciated
77a12d83590908fd25b6f2806043df33.jpg

2d801c40d233609de334d51f046301fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

If you have a business license I may be able to help out. We pay out 97% on gold and on this would take about 7 days for turnaround.

We would fire assay and pay on the actual weight of gold after processing.

You can reach me at (740) 357-4353 on my cell.

Thanks,

Chris Hampton
Bonner Metals

Hi
Thanks for reaching out. I don’t have a business license. Why is one needed?

Why does Bonner Metals deal only with those with up to date business licenses? That is an easy one. They have found that there are far fewer legal issues, both civil and criminal, when they do business only with other businesses.

If you do a little research, you will find many refineries that do business with the general public.

Time for more coffee.

Hi
Thanks for reaching out. I don’t have a business license. Why is one needed?

Hi,

If you have a business license I may be able to help out. We pay out 97% on gold and on this would take about 7 days for turnaround.

We would fire assay and pay on the actual weight of gold after processing.

You can reach me at (740) 357-4353 on my cell.

Thanks,

Chris Hampton
Bonner Metals
What about if I only have my EIN # WHILE WAITING FOR BUSINESS LICENSE

Hello All,

I inherited around 3 pounds in gold bars, tested at 24 carat. The gold is said to be old Nazi gold that was traded to my family for lumber in Finland but there are no markings. Im looking for a private buyer. Im located in southern California. Thank you.

Hello All,

I inherited around 3 pounds in gold bars, tested at 24 carat. The gold is said to be old Nazi gold that was traded to my family for lumber in Finland but there are no markings. Im looking for a private buyer. Im located in southern California. Thank you.
Welcome.
Even the suspicion of a history like that, would chase away any serious Gold buyer, I believe.
It would anyway need a proper test from anyone contemplating to buy it.

I took to a gold buyer, they tested it but wanted to charge 10% to buy. My family is from Finland and had lumber mills from the 1930's till the time they were burned down during the war. They then came to America, so stories seem believable. Gold is gold to me.

I took to a gold buyer, they tested it but wanted to charge 10% to buy. My family is from Finland and had lumber mills from the 1930's till the time they were burned down during the war. They then came to America, so stories seem believable. Gold is gold to me.
I'm not sure you can get a better deal than that.
But keep trying.
There also may be someone in here, who knows where to go for possibly better deals.

Hello All,

Stop telling that story. I deal with A&M precious Metals in L.A. You can watch the assay process as it's being done, they pay 99% spot value. The assay does cost a few dollars, maybe $30 I believe. Great FAMILY owned business. No business license needed, just an I.D. This is in the wholesale jeweler's district of L.A.

Last edited:
A&M precious Metals website gives me the impression that they're no longer in business. Last copyright is from 2019 and the internal links don't work
They are certainly in business. I doubt their website is a very important tool for them. They are located right in the heart of the jewelry district in downtown L.A., there's more than enough activity down there. Plus, they look set up to refine and it appears to be a big part of they do. The phone number certainly works.

Back