Silver certificates

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsargent

Cleaning out my mom's attic I came across an old cigar box stuffed with US Silver Certificates. Following Harold's advice I incinerated them to a nice clean ash and now I'm wondering what method to use to get the silver out?

jsargent said:
Cleaning out my mom's attic I came across an old cigar box stuffed with US Silver Certificates. Following Harold's advice I incinerated them to a nice clean ash and now I'm wondering what method to use to get the silver out?
Chuckle!

H

I bet I could talk Johnny into covering half of it
Geee ya think?!?!?!? Lmao.
One question Jsargent? Why ......oh nevermind.I shouldn't even bother.....lol.
The leg is looking much better guys,and I melted 3.3 grams this morning.Looking forward to getting going again,after my leg heals all the way.
Johnny

leavemealone said:
I bet I could talk Johnny into covering half of it
Geee ya think?!?!?!? Lmao.
One question Jsargent? Why ......oh nevermind.I shouldn't even bother.....lol.
The leg is looking much better guys,and I melted 3.3 grams this morning.Looking forward to getting going again,after my leg heals all the way.
Johnny

Fine I think I cn handle the full thing if he agrees to a price. 8)
I'm hoping to get them and add them to my silver certificates and then inquirt them with my gold certificates and see what yield I get. :idea:

I'm hoping to get them and add them to my silver certificates and then inquirt them with my gold certificates and see what yield I get.
This should have gone under the LMFAO thread.....ROFFL!!!
Too funny frank.
The hard part for me is figuring out whether this guy is serious or joking.You guys know Ive seen some messed up stuff on here.....so you never know.
Johnny

leavemealone said:
I'm hoping to get them and add them to my silver certificates and then inquirt them with my gold certificates and see what yield I get.
This should have gone under the LMFAO thread.....ROFFL!!!
Too funny frank.
The hard part for me is figuring out whether this guy is serious or joking.You guys know Ive seen some messed up stuff on here.....so you never know.
Johnny
Some peckerwood probably took it seriously and did just that. 8)

Boy, is he going to be pissed.

This thread will probably end up as an auction on ebay. I can see it now.

Brand new E-book, how to refine silver from those worthless Silver certificates. Includes instructions on how to inquart with worthless Gold certificates, and recover gold and silver. Only $.99, shipping, only a low $19.99. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gorfman

gorfman6154 said:
This thread will probably end up as an auction on ebay. I can see it now.

Brand new E-book, how to refine silver from those worthless Silver certificates. Includes instructions on how to inquart with worthless Gold certificates, and recover gold and silver. Only $.99, shipping, only a low $19.99. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gorfman
What a splendid idea! Once I work out the details on the recovery process using my new Shor system I may just write the E-book. The guys at Shor were so helpful and they assured me their system was perfect for this situation.

I needed a good laugh. leavemealone can you please direct me to some of these messed up things? I think there is a new board index idea here somewhere LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back