SMB Vs Ferrous Sulfate

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmzhr

Mohammad Mazaheri
i found article about gold precipitating

comparing smb vs ferrous sulfate

in this article said that if you precipitating gold with smb you will lose 3% of gold in solution but with ferrous sulfate you recover all gold from solution

is this correct ?

article link : Aqua Regia: Precipitating Pure Gold

screenshot-www.ishor.com-2021.12.11-02_31_36.jpg

Last edited:
The thread was concerning SMB vs Ferrous Sulfate as presented by Shor, a company that is questionable, at best. Did you have anything to add to the conversation, or are you just shilling for your company?

I understand you are new here, and paid the requisite fee to be a GRF Sponsor, but the same post across several threads is lame, whether the new owners allow it or not.

Time for more coffee.

Try www.xelexo.net, Nitric Acid, Sulfuric acid, Hydrochloric acid, Stannous Chloride , SMB, crucibles etc.
free shipping, no hazardous surcharges
This is too much, in here this kind of behaviour is considered spamming.
The old forum would have kicked you out.
The new owners condone this apparently.
But if you actually want users to buy your products, annoying them might be a poor strategy.

I for one will not consider your products at this time.
Thanks.

Mohammad, Your original question was honest. Several members have had to walk people through the various messes caused by using Shor products, thus the negativity concerning Shor.

Time for more coffee.

hello guys
i dont want to sponsering any company
i only wanted to help users
sorry for misundrestanding
I do agree. But it is all of us that got spammed.
Nothing about your post.
Keep up the good work, mate.

Back