• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 400 Grams STERLING & 925 For Sale at Spot

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberdan

ALL SOLD - ALL SOLD - ALL SOLD
I do have more. Message me if interested.

400 Grams STERLING & 925 For Sale at Spot

Please read completely. Because of everything going on right now I would like to make a different type of offer.

I have around 400 grams of 925 for sale - Antique Spoons - Nice Jewelry - Junk Jewelry
Everything is marked 925 or STERLING and electronically tested.
I fulfill your requested amount by pulling from all types in my photo.
If there are some things you do not want tell me in your order or it will be a mix.

I will pull from the photos you see.

Today silver is at $26.24 and that makes 925 at .78¢ per gram.
You may buy any quantity or all. But I will not ship until January 4th or 5th 2021.
The USPS is clogged so badly I am sure they will take forever to deliver or even lose it forever.

Here is my offer:
Order the quantity you want at .78¢ per gram + shipping
Pay now and I will hold my gram price even if silver goes up.
But if silver goes down before I ship, I will do a cash refund at the lower rate, and put it in your package.

SHIPPING: is additional $8.50 no matter how much you buy. It is by Priority Mail Padded Bag with tracking and insurance for the full amount. (I pay the extra)
If you only buy a small amount you can request 1st Class Package at around $4 to $5 (my cost) it comes with tracking but I can not insure it.

PAYMENT: CASH APP - PayPal (Friends&Family) - PayPal (Goods&Services add 3%)

This offer is cross posted.
925-01.JPG
925-02.JPG
925-03.JPG

Back