The guru of anti-scam!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleBenBen

Supporting Member
In the great spirit of the rogues gallery, I present a video that all should see. This young man actually got African diamond scammers to ask HIM to quit emailing THEM!! Very funny!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Uc-cztsJo&t=30s

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was worth the price of admission!! Thanks UBB!!

Now, about my free toaster?!?!?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now everyone here knows how to deal with the scammers.
Ask them if they will throw in a free toaster with the kilogram sample of gold.

Scammers win because occasionally they hit the right combination of greed and cluelessness wrapped up in in one person. :lol: :lol:

They only need to find that occasionally because they work on such good margins.

UncleBenBen said:
Haha, I got a real kick out of his proof of ID. The old Blockbusters rental card. Pure genius! :lol:

My wife worked in a convenience store for several years and the things people will try to use as an I.D. is amazing. A couple that stick out the most was a guy who used crayons to write out his own "green" card, and a man who went to jail trying to use a stolen I.D. that belonged to his ex-wife.

Shark said:
UncleBenBen said:
Haha, I got a real kick out of his proof of ID. The old Blockbusters rental card. Pure genius! :lol:

My wife worked in a convenience store for several years and the things people will try to use as an I.D. is amazing. A couple that stick out the most was a guy who used crayons to write out his own "green" card, and a man who went to jail trying to use a stolen I.D. that belonged to his ex-wife.

Wow. More proof that the gene pool could use a little chlorine. :roll:

UncleBenBen said:
Shark said:
UncleBenBen said:

Wow. More proof that the gene pool could use a little chlorine. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was funny Shark :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kurt

That guy is hilarious. I saw it on facebook a while ago and was inspired. I've just not had the chance to play with anyone scamming yet, lol.

Every Tuesday I get a phone call wanting to reduce the rates on my credit card. After a few calls I realized it was always the same guy who answered so I started playing with him. I once kept him on the phone for almost an hour waiting for the wife to "get home from shopping" so I could give him the card number. I got another call from my nephew so used it as an excuse to put him on hold, which he promptly disconnected. I got him so upset that the last call I got, I pressed 9 as ask and said hello as soon as he answered. He promptly replied on $^%& not you again and hung up. I only get called once a month now, :lol:

Back