They call me "Gomer"

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCornerDweller

Name : Gomer
Sex : male
Profession : Electrician, Farmer
Hobbies : Everything with electricity. And everything with power tools
Interests : refining gold from jewelry by electrolosyst.
How long have you been refining gold or have interest in precious metals? : ive always bought bullion. More recently gave an effort at dissolving gold anqd like many before me... I ended up with no gold.
What are you looking for in our community? : to further my knowledge on recovering gold from everything.
How did you discover our Forum? : researching gold recovering on google

Welcome to the forum.
I’m afraid you will not be able to refine gold from jewellery using just electrolysis, it can play a part but there is much more to it than that.
To get a better understanding of what we talk about download and read Hokes book available off frugalrefiners tag line as a free download, read it until it makes sense and if you get stuck ask a question and we will be glad to help but you need to do your part and study because none of us has time to hand hood you all the way to understand all that’s involved..
The book was written back in the 1930s for none chemists and covers jewellery recovery and refining extensively so it should be a good starting point.
Good luck.

Latest posts

Back