• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Trade Mint Fresh 999 1 oz rounds for your scrap silver

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the exchange rate on ready to melt 99%+ silver powder and 99.9%+ silver crystals?

Steve

I am interested, I have about 5 kg of sterling and about 4 kg of of silver I dropped from nitric.... if you still have some left shoot me a pm.... Thanx... Keith

Scrapman,

I know I already sent you a note on the trade but I wanted to mention here that I was very happy with the transaction. Your math and mine came out the same as did the purity. The 18 rounds I received looked great and the box they shipped in seems bullet proof. I appreciated the communication and the answers to my many questions since this was my first trade since I started refining metals. I hope to do more trades if the future.

All the Best,
John

Scrapman just sent me 42.4 rounds for my home made rounds. I had some butt ugly bars also.
My first time melting i did the bars in a iron hot dog griller :shock: I was surprised that the assay
came out at .995. He had a quick turn around and the rounds are excellent. I am very pleased
with the trade 8) Thanks again.

Mark

scrapman1077 said:
Completed a LONG distance trade ( Denmark ) went well. Ready for more !

Yes i Can confirm that i made a deal with scrapman, eventho i live allmost on the other side of earth. I will recoment him to others, and use him again this month. Very happy about it!
Thanks!
Morten

Yet another happy customer :D

Scrapman was an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Thank you, Jay. I especially like the box - very cool.

I am off to find more silver and a box to ship it in, haha.

Thanks again!

Kevin

Scrapman, are you still accepting material for silver rounds? If so, I have some.

Kevin

Another very good trade with Jay!
Those rounds are indeed beautiful. The Incuse Indian round is a cool looking piece!

Thank you, Jay!
Phil

Back