• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Trade Mint Fresh 999 1 oz rounds for your scrap silver

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin if you want dies making look for someone in the jewellery quarter in Birmingham, much of today's jewellery is either stamped or machine made so the tool makers there know their trade.

nickvc said:
Justin if you want dies making look for someone in the jewellery quarter in Birmingham, much of today's jewellery is either stamped or machine made so the tool makers there know their trade.
Thank you.
The next time I am up there I will take a little time to look into that.I have been thinking of doing a hammer struck gold coin for some time.
Normally just drop and go,I have been meaning to look around some time.
Regards
Justin

Thanks for another successful trade Scrapman1077. This is the third transaction I have done with Jay and they have all went smooth and fair. Turn your junk silver in to bright and shiny rounds!!!!

It may be because of forum upgrade when we got restricted to annoying 100 pm only. His mailbox is probably over 100 so he cant get any new messages.

Quick question for ya, Jay--are the rounds that are sent to us the refined version of the silver we send in, or just the equivalent?

I suspect the latter, but I have a customer looking for his silver to be refined and poured into rounds for his kids. I can do that, but the GSM rounds are prettier ;)

Back