UK - Partner needed to process scrap to gold??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redtogreen

Hi guys,

I work for a major electronic waste recycling company in the UK. Up until now we have been selling items in bulk to traders but since Christmas I have become interested in getting the gold out of the components myself rather than sell the scrap. I have collected about 100kg of mixed memory and CPU's in the last month or so.

Firstly I would be interested in finding someone I can work with to convert this into gold for me. I would rather have the gold than sell the boards on ideally. We can talk about whatever arrangement works.

Secondly, and I appreciate this isn't in the right section, but if anyone is interested in WEEE or scrap please let me know. We do about 6 - 10 pallets a week of PC carcasses (that still contain CPU but no memory or drives), about 200 - 400 hard drives a week, and every other sort of electronic waste imaginable (both good and scrap). last weeks sales of PC carcasses alone was 2300kg

Bear in mind the RAM is my christmas fund :)

if anyone is interested in either proposition please drop me a line - [email protected]

Thanks!

Buzz said:
Hi Red,

Where abouts in the UK are you?

I'm West Yorkshire.

Regards
Buzz

Hi Buzz,

I am in the darkest depths of Cornwall. I travel a reasonable bit and can ship to anywhere fairly easily. Obviously there's an element of trust involved in that but from what I can see everyone here are decent folk.

Open to suggestions and offers!

Thanks for all the help gentlemen.

Latest posts

Back