• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UK Price Wanted, Please ... 9ct 10mm x 1mm x 1mm £5.00 Gold Ingots.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaarecycling

Buying or selling ... UK Price Wanted, Please ... 9ct 10mm x 1mm x 1mm £5.00 Gold Ingots.

Can you produce these or do you have some 1mm square DF 9ct wire to unload?
Good... I'm buying! PM me with a quote - how many will you produce for me for say, GBP£100?

However, if you want some as feed-stock, to decorate your bedroom (I am reliably informed ... scattering gold around your bedroom attracts the ladies) or to trade with the faeries (the "fair folk" have been known to leave presents in exchange for gold left on your doorstep)?! Whatever you want it for ... Fantastic - I'm selling! Current VAT rules limit my price to something below £5.40 each.

Lastly - I need a partner that can be relied upon to purchase these in an emergency ... I get strapped for ca$h sometimes ... In case I ever to decide to scrap my hoard of these ... what proportion of "spot" value are you willing to offer?

All the best.

J.

Attachments

• IMG_20211027_230560.png
    IMG_20211027_230560.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back