• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UK - Selling Lab Equipment and Chemicals

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkminos

Hi,

I'm moving house soon and need to get rid off all my equipment and chemicals. Looking for £400 for the lot, just as a quick bulk sale, need someone to collect ASAP. I didn't count how many I have flasks and beakers but I can assure all of it will be like Christmas to anyone looking for equipment, and I'm really sad to see it go.

-flasks
-beakers 250ml and 1L
-distillation kit
-heated stir plate
-baking oven (those sell for £500+)
-precission weight scale (those sell for probably £700+, not a Chinese knock off)
- 3L 65%+ nitric acid
- 20L 28%+ hydrocloric acid
- other chemicals useful for refining.

I'm based in Milton Keynes and will only sell to people who are allowed to buy nitric acid (business or licence holder), alternatively I can sell everything except nitric acid for £350.

I can send some pics after you PM me.

Thanks.

darkminos said:
Hi,

I'm moving house soon and need to get rid off all my equipment and chemicals. Looking for £400 for the lot, just as a quick bulk sale, need someone to collect ASAP. I didn't count how many I have flasks and beakers but I can assure all of it will be like Christmas to anyone looking for equipment, and I'm really sad to see it go.

-flasks
-beakers 250ml and 1L
-distillation kit
-heated stir plate
-baking oven (those sell for £500+)
-precission weight scale (those sell for probably £700+, not a Chinese knock off)
- 3L 65%+ nitric acid
- 20L 28%+ hydrocloric acid
- other chemicals useful for refining.

I'm based in Milton Keynes and will only sell to people who are allowed to buy nitric acid (business or licence holder), alternatively I can sell everything except nitric acid for £350.

I can send some pics after you PM me.

Thanks.

As long as you name is not Payne I am interested.
Based in Devon, so would have to engage a driver and van to collect.

Back