Wanna Hear a Twisted Story?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
acpeacemaker said:
niks neims said:
Sorry man, I have hard time understanding what are you crying about...

You made sweet chunk of money, you have a family to spend it on, you got ungrateful, toxic, unreliable, gold-digger(?) of a person out of your and your kids life, no struggle, no hassle....

....are your diamond shoes too tight, also?

Or was she extremely hot? At least that I could see crying about...

Nah, it was the fact I loved this woman more than myself only to find out she was a lie. I would have done anything for her. I mean that literal. And when it came down to being able to enjoy each other more without as much struggle, she was gone.
Dude, get real, obviously you did not love "real" her - why would you love the kind of person who acts like her... Either the (female dog) tricked you or you failed to see through her lies, either way fault is on you... and no way any 1.7 millionarie would get any pity from me in this kind of situation... In fact this topic smells a lot like humble-bragging, so I am going to excuse myself ;)

Johnny5 said:
I wish I had the time (and courage) to explain to everyone here what you did to my wife and I years ago. How you cost us many thousands of dollars, and then ceased all communication. I've never mentioned it once publicly on here, because I'm not that type of person, but now that you are bragging about all this money, I'm interested in reading your response.

I wasn't going to give you the satisfaction of responding to the idiocy in this paragraph. But since you said "courage" I'm going to do it for you. Its one thing thing to be a quiet person and a pushover to some. But for you to make it out that i did this god aweful thing and made you lose thousands and thousands of dollars. Like leaving an open ended sentence so everyone has to go off assumptions. Well i wont stand for that. I havent ever cursed on this forum. I've never bashed anyone. But this is like the old saying dont go looking for blood cause you'll find it. You're poking a lion so i suggest you back off. Not to mention im going through my own real life stuff.

Johnny5, (mic) -the guy that has been banned off this forum before.
Lets get one thing straight real freaking fast. I said even multiple times on this thread. I even explained why i posted it. This has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with bragging, gloating, showboating, or anything to do with showing money off. If you cant figure that out. Then you either have a comprehension issue, making assumptions off of only want you want to think "cause you saw money". If i remember right you told me on the phone you had ADHD or something so it might be the latter.

But about this money situation. To all the readers this is over all his junk lot he had posted for sale.
You guys wanted $5k upfront. Since we were states apart you werent happy with the fact i couldnt be there in a few days but you wanted the money! Right then! Now! But told i couldnt pick the stuff up until 1-2 months later??? What kind of messed up deal was that?. Oh yeah, you guys are truck drivers and would be gone. Cool you have a job. Just like a lot of adults. This was over the course of less than a week. I called you several times that weekend to see if we could do some other arrangement to where i could give you the money and pick the stuff up the same time. After i messaged you multiple times calling and messaging trying to get an answer cause you never responded. You finally answered. The only thing you said was the wife was mad and she said we wont do that again.
So after that why else would i try? Since you want to tell everyone i ceased all communications. You were the ones to stop talking. I text and called. Only you to tell me that.
So after a couple years of being off and on the forum i saw Jon post i believe on your "sell post". He said bro you've had this thing up for 2-3 years now no one is interested maybe its the price or figure a different way. Etc... If i remember right you might have tried to sell it in sections.
Why is all this relevant? Coming from the guy over the phone that was very pushy about needing me to immediately pay them 5 grand without even getting the goods for a long time.(months) And telling me they got it all free but are moving or leaving or whatever so theyll be losing it all or he'll have to take it to the scrapyard for their prices...2-3 years still has it up for sale??? Hmm...makes you think...
Well guess what. I messaged you again even after all that still offering the money. You read my messages on the forum but you never once responded.
To me i feel like i walked away from a situation of getting robbed 5k. I was already someone that was a little bit on edge after you told me who you were. If you want to blame anyone over losing money. Blame yourself. Not only were you guys super pushy on me giving it to you, your communication is trash. Narcissism at its finest. Thats initially broke the deal for me.
They also wanted me to buy their junked out suburban. I forgot about that part.

Mic,
What completely did it for me though. You want to talk about money and being scammy. Are you and Lori still making melted gold drops? Since you guys were the ones that started that on ebay right? Yeah i know its the past but it shows your past motives. Because you are a very "corageous" person and all. Trying to slander people you rob only makes you look worse.
I have talked with several people now on the forum that have ran into the same situation with you. And you bailed on them as well. So i feel like i dodged a big bullet.

This is the only thing i will say about this topic. I will not not sit idley by while someone tries this crap.

Like i said before i told you i couldnt just make the trip in the first few days and i tried to talk to you about future arrangement and you wouldnt do it. But you did want the money up front. You wanted it the first day i talked to you on the phone.

And you must be confused or definitely talked to someone else because i have NEVER stated anything about a drug problem, history, EVER. I would love to see some proof behind that bs lie.

But i remember you were supposedly the hot head on the forum from the past. (Before your ban.) So i knew you were trigger happy waiting for me to reply to your crap.

The whole comment about the gold drops isnt slander when its factual. I remember those days cause there were a lot people thinking how dishonest it was. I havent lied about anything. I dont have anything to hide.

I have never had any other username on this forum. Never needed to. Im sure my ip could be checked if they wanted. But since you want to say some random crap insinuating i might have cause simalar names. Please by all means show me.
As for this post being on the forum. I posted it in its rightful spot. The Bar and Grill has never been strictly on metal. If you want to talk about about why or why things shouldnt be on this forum. Why are you still here????

You and I know the truth about what you did. If you choose not to admit it, that's on you. I've said my peace.

May be a better idea for you to discuss your problems or settle disagreements amongst yourselves personally, instead of playing it out on open forum, sound like the alley would be a better place than the bar and grill.

butcher said:
May be a better idea for you to discuss your problems or settle disagreements amongst yourselves personally, instead of playing it out on open forum, sound like the alley would be a better place than the bar and grill.

I disagree. A spat like this belongs on the kindergarten playground.

Time for more coffee.

Well im not in disagreement with either one of you. I wasnt going to say or reply to any of it. It was the part that was made to be for the reader to have false assumptions over thousands that took it there. I even took awhile to do it because i wasnt really sure, other than it irritated me that much. It was like a cheep shot for attention was how i first took it.

galenrog said:
butcher said:

I disagree. A spat like this belongs on the kindergarten playground.

Time for more coffee.

Hear Hear ! :p

If this is the case and you guys feel that way. Im sorry for defending myself??

But i stand by everything i said. But to prove my point which i thought him doing was against policy again and shows why i said what i said. He has edited his last few posts several times now. Even after galenrog, or pd. He has changed his story, taken out things. As well as his first post after i responded, he deleted over 3/4 of it.

Johnny5 this is why i didnt even respond in the first place.

Dude, you and Johnny should hook up, since you're single... You two seem to be made for each other and looks like you both are pain-in-the-butt kind of guys....

acpeacemaker said:
So here it is she's gone and I'm sitting on 1.7 million dollars. To be honest I don't even know where I want to go with this ride anymore.

Andrew

E4y-Mza-ZWQAYb-Qfo.png

You guys are too funny. None of you are going to change anyone's life, or your own, by stating rude or insulting comments. That guy knows what he did, and no matter how much he denies it, he will always know. I left the forum a long time ago, I only came back here cause I needed to find a certain person, and after this I am leaving again.
You guys should really find a way to break the addiction with your computers and this site. Needing help from others, and providing help to others is great and admirable, but when you are on here so much that you are taking jabs and cheap shots at others, when the situation doesn't involve you, is not healthy. There is a real life out there, with real things to do. Spend more time with your family, while you still have them. Go out and see and enjoy new places. I was one of the first people on this forum when it started, and I was so arrogant, and ignorant. I caused a lot of trouble, and embarrassed myself. I wish I had a father that could have taught me better. That was 15 years ago, and I will never be able to go back and change any of it. But even if I could, I wouldn't, because if I changed anything in my past, I may not be where I am today.
And for clarification, I edited/deleted my earlier posts, because I realized that nothing good could come of this. It wasn't going to change him, and it wasn't going to affect my life.
I truly wish you all the best of luck and blessings
and the best of health. (That goes for acpeacemaker too)
God Bless.

Latest posts

Back