Waste treatment system at Gold Refinery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Gold Refinery has washed his hands of us, he hasn't posted any follow up in 9 days. A shame really, I think we gave him a lot of valuable information which will undoubtedly help his business, but a follow up with real information would be nice to complete the topic.

Looks like Gold Refinery has washed his hands of us, he hasn't posted any follow up in 9 days. A shame really, I think we gave him a lot of valuable information which will undoubtedly help his business, but a follow up with real information would be nice to complete the topic.
Well we have seen that before. A simple thank you would have been nice though.

Well we have seen that before. A simple thank you would have been nice though.

At the very least, a thank you for our time is in order.
Unknown answer to questions, and an unknown resolve to problems. It's like leaving us with the equivalent of a 2/3s completed puzzle, and no more pieces left in the box to finish it. Frustrating.

I can say Thank You, I have learned a lot from this and the related threads.

Thanks, for all the input.
Thank you, and thank you as well to everyone one else for your contributions too.

It was certainly an interesting project to work together on, if at the least for a little while. Hopefully the OP has just gotten into a groove, and that they will return to continue, and maybe provide some closure on the subject.

I've been wondering where he's at myself. Sometimes things happen that are not within our control. This may be one of those times. The worlds a crazy place right now. Time will tell the tell. I do wish him success and hope we will see his return. His education and ours is not complete yet. The time we invested not only serves his interest, but those of future generations that may read this thread. The purpose of our contributions will serve many long after we are gone. That's my main motivating factor regardless of the here and now.

I've been wondering where he's at myself. Sometimes things happen that are not within our control. This may be one of those times.
Very true. I was offline for 5 days due to an EF2 tornado hitting our area last Wednesday. We're fine. In fact, there were actually no significant injuries during the storm, though there were several during the clean-up. I hope he returns to give these threads proper closure.

Dave

Hi guys;
Although your expectations are right, you made a quick judgment.
Sometimes there are problems that make you tired of working. Of course, it has already been with me
I had many problems and I don't go to work at all.
(I haven't done anything to the chlorides yet)
I'll be active as soon as I fix the issues.

I will not forget your support without any expectations.

Back