What is this material (old)?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was generalizing. You'll find a lot of PM's in the capacitors worth more than gold.
It's accumulative.
Once you remove the processors and pins, you have a low grade board.
Personally, I would depopulate the whole board.
Sort, collect, and sell anything you don't want to process.(once you have enough collected)
If all you want to do is the processors, run a search on processors.
The fact that your asking where I see rhodium tells me that you don't have the experience necessary to be doing this.
I don't mean to be rude, but you are dealing with EXTREMELY toxic chemicals and fumes that could kill you...or your dog...or one of your family members.
There is a wealth of information on this forum. If you go down 20 or 30 dead ends searching for that information, I garrentee you will learn something! ( I hope 🧐).
PLEASE be safe and happy hunting.
I see silver , Gold, Palladium, Tantalum, Ecc ecc. But I do not see any Rhodium either. No contact points, the black items look resistors,no reed relay, where is it?

Bridge connector cards. To add another set of slot connectors to a mother motherboard. Upgrades may not fit on the board because the design packed everything in the case too closely. The bridge would connect another small board with a single slot on the bottom of the board with four or five empty slots on top of the board. Upgrades. In my experience, the gold thickness is the same from one end to the other if all the traces are gold plated.

Quick update:
I bought 200 peaces of those old riser cards wich gave me 800g of fingers.
My yield was 2g but had has some impurities and other stuff in it. The fingers had a 20% of the total weight- More than it looks first.
David

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-06-21 at 16.05.28.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-06-21 at 16.05.28.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 6
Back