What not to do !!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCSouza

Hello all, I'm here watching and learning the process of refining and like many of you I think this is a fascinating process, however, the dangers involved is too scared for me to go ahead without enough knowledge and of course I live in the a flat with no much space. One day when I have enough theory and space, I can try something small.

I have been watching tons of videos on Youtube and see how different people with different methodology to execute the process is enough for me. my favourite youtube channel is Sreetips

As Portugues is my first language, I found this very scary video on youtube from a brazilian guy calling his channel as mining school. he is teaching how to refine gold using hydrochloric acid with Hydrogen Peroxide all indoors, no protection, no gloves no fume hood, absolutely nothing, reading the comments on his video, people are absolutely amazed with his expertise, you don't need to understand what he is saying, just watch what he is doing to know this is not what nobody should be doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfJrlZAr09g

Back