• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Where can I sell calaverite ore(contains 3~7kg of gold per ton)?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some calaverite ore and I am finding who can extract the gold from this.
I am going to anaylsis specimen and then sell this ore.
Where can I anaylsis this specimen?
Where can I sell this calaverite?
If you are interesting, please contact me soon.
Thanks

Last edited:
Up to 7kg of gold per ton, you say? Well, it just so happens that I'm an exceedingly wealthy Nigerian Prince with a bajillion pesos... or whatever currency we here in Totally Legit Nigeria use... all I need is your bank account number and I can transfer it all to you!

Send it to [email protected]

Lol, you scammers need to at least do basic research on ACTUAL AVERAGE YIELDS OF GOLD ORE before trying this nonsense.

Up to 7kg of gold per ton, you say? Well, it just so happens that I'm an exceedingly wealthy Nigerian Prince with a bajillion pesos... or whatever currency we here in Totally Legit Nigeria use... all I need is your bank account number and I can transfer it all to you!

Lol, you scammers need to at least do basic research on ACTUAL AVERAGE YIELDS OF GOLD ORE before trying this nonsense.
trust me. it's real.
Please chat with me in telegram.

don't you know about calaverite?
calaverite is telluride gold.
Extracting gold from calaverite needs high technology.

I sell technology design especially for this. It's not cheap and i won't let you have it until payment is made. It uses nothing but household chemicals to remove the precious metals and is 100% environmentally friendly. I have people here who have tried it and are now millionaires.
With that much money on the line you can't afford not to buy my system. Win - Win!

I sell technology design especially for this. It's not cheap and i won't let you have it until payment is made. It uses nothing but household chemicals to remove the precious metals and is 100% environmentally friendly. I have people here who have tried it and are now millionaires.
With that much money on the line you can't afford not to buy my system. Win - Win!
He's claiming 7kg gold/ton of ore. That's straight-up absurd. Maybe a single piece would be that high. If he's talking about just single high-value samples, then using grams/pound would be more sensible.

15 pounds of gold per ton of ore is almost as ridiculous as the claims coming out of Uganda.

He's claiming 7kg gold/ton of ore. That's straight-up absurd. Maybe a single piece would be that high. If he's talking about just single high-value samples, then using grams/pound would be more sensible.

15 pounds of gold per ton of ore is almost as ridiculous as the claims coming out of Uganda.
I want to chat you.
in skype or telegram

Come on man.... really?
They want to always isolate you from the heard so they can work their magic!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 23-05-45 WANT TO CHAT.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-31 at 23-05-45 WANT TO CHAT.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Come on man.... really?
They want to always isolate you from the heard so they can work their magic!
Telegram is not such a bad platform.
You can text, send pictures, video, and talk face to face.
In many ways you have better quality of audio than in the Cell networks.

But it is for information sharing and not for business, in my view anyway.

Many prefer it, specially when they don't feel proficient in English.
But it also is a very good platform to conduct scams, since it is hidden from outsiders.
You can overcome this by inviting more people into the channel, then the info is shared among all.

Edit for spelling.

Last edited:
can you come to China?
I can't go other country now.
Trust me. It's real...
I want to know who can extract gold from calaverite.
arsenic that is contained in my calaverite is very small.

In all fairness - this may not be a scam - he posted -----
I am going to anaylsis specimen and then sell this ore.
So he is not trying to sell out right - rather - he is interested in selling after having it analyzed

So he asked ----
Where can I anaylsis this specimen?
And then he asked ----
Where can I sell this calaverite?
So as I see it he is actually asking where to get an assay - & then asking where/how to sell - based on the assay

Hence my last question ---
Ok - so just how much of this ore do you have
If he has A LOT of it (as in tons of it) I would recommend Glencore or Mitsubishi

If he has a small amount (just a few specimens) it will be more difficult to put a deal together - but - we may then be able to teach him how to process it

Kurt

It's scam calvarite it's over 30 percent gold mixed with tellurium .if it's real calvarite it's way over what he's claiming . So he doesn't know about calvarite . Some of it mixed with gold silver tellurium. And it's not hard to extract gold from it. After evaporating tellerium . And it's very rare meneral.or gold ore .hard to find and any body that find it .it will be easy to sale .so this is a scam

It's scam calvarite it's over 30 percent gold mixed with tellurium .if it's real calvarite it's way over what he's claiming . So he doesn't know about calvarite . Some of it mixed with gold silver tellurium. And it's not hard to extract gold from it. After evaporating tellerium . And it's very rare meneral.or gold ore .hard to find and any body that find it .it will be easy to sale .so this is a scam
Well there goes Palladium's buisiness deal proposal...

I want to chat you.
in skype or telegram
But not publicly on a forum with a mega BS filter... nooo i can't fool you that way, let's go private... yeah right.

Or better yet, come to china. The land of freedom, does winny the pooh know you're trying to ship out gold ore?
Ransome via paypal?

Biom.
He said nothing the the whole ore is comprised of Calaverite.
So his numbers might still be true.

Back