• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade Where can I sell calaverite ore(contains 3~7kg of gold per ton)?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry i needed to clarify that comment and i agree with you, ore that rich is ... well unheard of these days if ever

sorry i needed to clarify that comment and i agree with you, ore that rich is ... well unheard of these days if ever
When you comment a post, reply to it so we get the context right.
This thread is 10 pages long now and topics seem to change somewhat under ways.
When you reply to the thread as a whole, it is usually percieved as a comment to the latest posts not necessary the first.

In all fairness - this may not be a scam - he posted -----

So he is not trying to sell out right - rather - he is interested in selling after having it analyzed

So he asked ----

And then he asked ----

So as I see it he is actually asking where to get an assay - & then asking where/how to sell - based on the assay

Hence my last question ---

If he has A LOT of it (as in tons of it) I would recommend Glencore or Mitsubishi

If he has a small amount (just a few specimens) it will be more difficult to put a deal together - but - we may then be able to teach him how to process it

Kurt
Hey guys. I recently bought some land in Cripple Creek Colorado and I think I may have a shit ton of calaverite. I'm waiting on my assay report. If it comes back positive. I'm going to need some help dealing with it in every aspect. I'm a complete green horn. And I would be genuinely and generously grateful. I'll check back in after Assay comes in.

Hey guys. I recently bought some land in Cripple Creek Colorado and I think I may have a shit ton of calaverite. I'm waiting on my assay report. If it comes back positive. I'm going to need some help dealing with it in every aspect. I'm a complete green horn. And I would be genuinely and generously grateful. I'll check back in after Assay comes in.
Welcome.
We like assays, especially the good ones.
Looking forward to see the result.

Just curious how you got a couple tons. From the old open pit, or the new high grade to the North? I worked on the drill, when AK Drilling was in there doing reverse circulation for samples. Long before they started that pit. The average grade was 1 Troy per ton. I have heard there are pockets in it with almost pure Calaverite crystals. 1000's of Ozs. per ton. Not often, but spectacular when they occur. PM me if you are interested in selling a nice couple hundred dollar piece. I am in Colorado.
I absolutely would sell you some. I got lucky and found a hidden stash of it in an old Ore House. It was covered in rotting wood. I still have it all but haven't really been able to do much with it. I have had most of it at a Mill in Denver. Now I am seeing similar stuff on eBay which I think is mine. I find it and get ripped off. Sad. I still have a bunch though.

There is not a custom mill in the state. We have been trying to get the state to build a couple small mills throughout the state. These would facilitate cleaning up some older dumps, as well as help the small miner. No go, as of yet, but we are still trying.
No response from Dsrazstuntdriver, despite the offer to purchase a piece of the Cripple Creek ore with fluorite.
I am sorry about the no response. I haven't been in lately but I still have it. I've been putting it off forever while thieves have stole some and now I am seeing it on eBay.

Isn't this material located in the US, specifically Cripple Creek, CO? That area is known for tellurides and also hyperbolic estimates of grade, quantity, and moreover, ease of operating in the environment. I was just there last year.
My stuff is from Cripple Creek. You said you was here last year. I didn't sell you a very rich piece did I? I miss that piece. It was the best one lol.

I sell technology design especially for this. It's not cheap and i won't let you have it until payment is made. It uses nothing but household chemicals to remove the precious metals and is 100% environmentally friendly. I have people here who have tried it and are now millionaires.
With that much money on the line you can't afford not to buy my system. Win - Win!
Please contact me I would like to speak with you about your process

Back