Where do I start?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :) hi there lazersteve. I posted on the forum and I'm really new to this hobby. I first off woyuld like to thank you for your time and dedication. I have an advanced case of gold fever. And I have yet to get my hands on as much as one flake. I'm interested in catalytic converter recovery and extraction of the pm. Is this something a newbie can acomplish. I'm from the midwest. Minneapolis, minnesota, I'm 35 years old with 4 kids and having a really hard time landing a job because of previous criminal background in my younger days. I've given that life up but can't put the black cloud{criminal background} behind me. So I'd like to cash in on the precious metals market. I have uncles who are mechanics who would give me converters for little or nothing. Can you teach me the ins and outs of extracting the pm from these units? Once I can turn a small profit I will be more than glad to donate to the forum and purchase your vids.Thanks charlesnewsom

Gosh Charles, I never want to discourage anyone from "going for it" but there
is a lot to processing and refining. Maybe you could watch Steve's video's on his
website to see how to physically extract the PM bearing honeycombs from the
catalytic converters and then sell them to the guys up here on the forum that
are already well established. Since you have little or no cost in the cat's that
you would be getting, that might be a quick and easy way to earn some extra
income for your family without any start up costs or having to learn how to properly
use and dispose of the chemicals involved in refining. Then later when you are ready,
you could try to process and extract the PM's for yourself.

Just a thought. 8)

Latest posts

Back