• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted White gold jewellery.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patnor1011

My wife found liking in white gold and while she got some of it in jewellery shop I am wondering that if you happen to have some white gold earrings, bracelets or necklaces destined to take bath in acid I may be interested if it is still wearable and if she will like it. I will pay spot gold price and cover shipping which may save you some expense on chemicals and some time as well. Please send me some pictures of what you have and what you are looking for it and we may have a deal. Please pm me for email. Thank you.

I am getting messages with various beautiful pieces which are very nice but I need to explain myself more clearly to avoid misunderstanding.
I am looking for earrings, bracelets and necklaces/chains. Preferably not pendants and not items with stones, gems or diamonds. Some items which I was ofered are really nice and they do have value bigger than just gold content due to brand and gems included. These are of no interest for me as you can probably get more for them than just gold value. Also majority of offers came from the USA which is understandable since most members are from there. However, importing something like that to the EU will result in fees I will have to pay on top of gold value so I would rather try to stay local. I see no reason to pay more taxes which will promptly be converted to ammunition and sent to another pointless war.

Back