worth the price?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea. But I've got some gold plated circuit boards. And have been hesitant in process. Because I'm not sure how to. Well I know how to but I always fail to get lead and tin outta the way. Let me know if you get it and how you process it.?

Rreyes097 said:
I have no idea. But I've got some gold plated circuit boards. And have been hesitant in process. Because I'm not sure how to. Well I know how to but I always fail to get lead and tin outta the way. Let me know if you get it and how you process it.?

He's the seller. This kind of feels like a bait n' switch.

But to answer the question. No. Not for $24

Andrew

acpeacemaker said:
Rreyes097 said:

Andrew

its 9$ and shipping is expensive

liorst26 said:
acpeacemaker said:
Rreyes097 said:

Andrew

its 9$ and shipping is expensive

For me as a buyer. $9+$15 shipping=$24 total in purchasing that. Which is not a good deal.

I can see your location and why it would be expensive. But I still wouldn't pay $9.

Back