Yours opinions about phenomenon this video

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGMMEX

What do you think about the phenomenon shown in the attached video. ??

Attachments

• VID-20230202-WA0049.mp4
    9 MB
The phenomenon whereby a noise is made by striking two objects together? Or whereby a piece of fake rebar is subjected to forces sufficient to break a pencil? I find neither of these confusing. It's a shame James Randi didn't live to see this.

What do you think about the phenomenon shown in the attached video. ??
A phenomenally bad job of photo shop. Watch a couple of seconds after the bar is placed on top of the " magic " rock. Lighting changes dramatically, this is where the cut, switcheroo to the Kit Kat bar, begin the video again, happens. The 2 year old who created this should get some kind of applause , yeah, neato, very impressive. My question is, " did it alter the taste of the Kit Kat bar"? Did it " refine " the taste? Is there a commercial application for making structural rebar steel brittle?

The Chineese have someting called Dragoon iron (steel). Its often used as item to destroy by diffrent kung fu strokes in shows. Call it a super hardened iron that breaks very easy. Never seen it to be breaked in this way but it seems to me to be Dragoon iron.

Un trabajo fenomenalmente malo de la tienda de fotografía. Mire un par de segundos después de que la barra se coloque encima de la roca "mágica". La iluminación cambia dramáticamente, aquí es donde ocurre el corte, el cambio a la barra de Kit Kat, comienza el video nuevamente. El niño de 2 años que creó esto debería recibir algún tipo de aplauso, sí, genial, muy impresionante. Mi pregunta es, "alteró el sabor de la barra de Kit Kat"? ¿Se "refinó" el sabor? ¿Existe una aplicación comercial para hacer que el acero estructural sea frágil?
Gracias por tu análisis.

Back