Raffle #4 - Flojet Electric Water Pump

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxx

Again, this useful pump is for grabs!

So, what we have here is a used Flojet Electric Water Pump

Model: 2100-032-115
115V 50/60Hz
1 GPM
60 PSI max
Self-Priming
Retails for $230 :shock:

http://www.pumpagents.com/FlojetPumps/02100-032-115.html

It works great and you'll find many uses in the lab for a nice little pump like this one.

pump.jpg

*Raffle for silver and gold members only!*

***If you are not a silver or gold member yet, please visit this link for the full incentives description:
http://goldrefiningforum.com/membership.html

So how does this raffle thing work ?

I know its for gold & silver members only - but - after search for info on how to be entered I am not finding any real info ?

Kurt

kurtak said:

I know its for gold & silver members only - but - after search for info on how to be entered I am not finding any real info ?

Kurt

Kurt, you kind of did just enter the raffle! Just post to this thread that you want to be entered, and Noxx will put your name in the hat at the end of the month.

Ben

kurtak said:

Kurt
If I'm not mistaken Kurt you just post on this thread for an entry submission to the raffle. I did see the rules somewhere tho.

UncleBenBen said:
Kurt, you kind of did just enter the raffle! Just post to this thread that you want to be entered, and Noxx will put your name in the hat at the end of the month.

Ben

That is correct :)

christian hover said:
It said I am and I quote, "the lucky winner." I'm a little confused here! :shock:
Unless you are TNDavid you are not the winner.

This is a raffle for paying members.

Göran

Only question for me is: How versatile would it still be if I have to run it with a transformer ( I'm on 220v) ?

So little participation this month :shock:

Congratulations to the lucky winner : kurtak !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back