Quartz Gold Cons Available Immediately

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowdog20

I have about 100 lbs of quartz gold concentrates, more will become available up through the end of summer here in Alaska. For any of those who would like a sample, sample bags are available for $10.00 this includes shipping. Bulk discounts will be available if you want more. You will find quartz gold specimens as well as pan out plenty of free gold. However these cons come from an area where typically hard rock mining took place. Thus crushing everything in a ball mill or other means is highly recommended.

If you would like to order a sample please send $10.00 via paypal or check to the following;

Send checks to;

Sean Sandvik
5860 s bodenburg lp
Palmer, Alaska 99645

Or send $10.00 via Paypal to the following email address; [email protected]

If you have any questions, please reply to this post, thanks!

Attachments

• quartzgold1.jpg
    quartzgold1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 923
Any idea what the yeild would be in a typcial 1lb bag?

I know it may be just a guess, but if you've processed a bag or 2 could you share what "might" be in them.

Anywhere from 1/4 - 1/2 gram per lb. However everytime I re-crush, I get more gold. Most of this is quartz, much easier to crush than black sands. Also there are quartz gold specimens as pictured throughout. I'll take pics of some I found today and post them here in a bit.

These cons are coming direct from a century old tailings pile, every time I look I find more quartz like what you see above.

Hi there snowdog - I remember back in April 2011 when you came here on the forum selling black sands cons - I sent you the money for a 25 lb flat rate box of them - when I didn't recieve them after a couple weeks I called you & you said - "opps I sent them to the wrong Kurt - I will send you another box"

A couple more weeks went by & I still didn't recieve any black sands & you would no longer answer my calls --- so here it is over 2 years later - & I still have not recieved the black sands I paid for

So how about you now make good on the money I sent you over 2 years ago & send me some of this material you are again trying to sell here on the GRF

Because untill I recieve something for the money I sent you - I feel its only fair to warn other members not to trust you :!: :!: :!:

PM me if you need my address to send me what you owe me - & when I recieve what you owe I will post to the forum that you made good on the deal

Kurt

Kurt, pm me your address please. Yes I will ship to CA, however intl flat rate priority runs at $19.95 for up to 4 pounds, $54.95 for up to 20 lbs. I'm trying to avoid shipping ultra-heavy packages. They are prone to breaking and after too many break, I become...BROKE! But this material is lighter and by far richer.

Sean - ok I have sent you my address - I look forward to recieving my package

I do understand that sometimes things go wrong - maybe this will lead to our doing more business in the future - I certainly have an interest

Kurt

All of you getting these cons will find quartz with gold attached as you see in the photos, all I have is a mortar and pestle. Everytime I re-crush more gold appears. Pan the cons first, then search through thoroughly. Then crush, crush, crush! These cons come straight from a pile sitting by a century old crusher. I'm not salting either. Of all the cons anyone here has ever bought, these cons offer the best possibility of a positive return. Just fyi!

From the looks of the photo's you'd be wise to take some to a Jeweler and see what they offer. Looks like it would make good Lapidary Material. If you're making any trips towards Fairbanks let me know, we could run a batch through my Keene bucket crusher. Alaska Mining & Diving sells them in Anch. also.

The Gold Rush jewelers in Wasilla are rip-offs, they offered a buddy of mine $80 for 1/4 oz of gold. This is when it was over $1,700 per oz!

kurt said:
Hi there snowdog - I remember back in April 2011 when you came here on the forum selling black sands cons - I sent you the money for a 25 lb flat rate box of them - when I didn't recieve them after a couple weeks I called you & you said - "opps I sent them to the wrong Kurt - I will send you another box"

A couple more weeks went by & I still didn't recieve any black sands & you would no longer answer my calls --- so here it is over 2 years later - & I still have not recieved the black sands I paid for

So how about you now make good on the money I sent you over 2 years ago & send me some of this material you are again trying to sell here on the GRF

Because untill I recieve something for the money I sent you - I feel its only fair to warn other members not to trust you :!: :!: :!:

PM me if you need my address to send me what you owe me - & when I recieve what you owe I will post to the forum that you made good on the deal

Kurt

I too remember that particular thread and it seemed to be full of interest from members and then suddenly died, I'm hoping that this time we hear and see more results from members whether good or bad. If good, Snowdog will have many customers for his material, if bad then at least the whole forum will know, the balls in your court Snowdog!

kurt said:

Kurt
I'm not the least bit pleased with this thread. It smacks of the board being used to scam others, something that does not sit well with me.

I want anyone who has considered buying the offering to step forward and suggest that they have received goods for which they have sent money, and the goods are as advertised.

Kurt has a valid complaint. As a result, it is my opinion no one should make an attempt to buy his offering until such time that it is clear that he (Kurt) has been made whole again, either by a refund or by receiving the advertised goods.

Kurt, please post in this thread, stating the outcome of this issue.

Harold

Sean (snowdog) sent me a PM a couple days ago telling me he was sending a package of this material to make up for the last deal that went bad - he included a tracking number for the package so its now a matter of waiting for the USPS to deliever

He has explained what went wrong last time (boxes of sand breaking open making them un-deliverable) which I can some what believe - so it may well be that it was not deliberate intent to scam last time - just one of those deals that went bad - we will see when this material arrives & I will certainly post to the forum on how it went

Its not the first time a deal has gone bad here on the forum - its the effort to make it right that counts & it looks like Sean is making that effort

Kurt

kurt said:
Its not the first time a deal has gone bad here on the forum - its the effort to make it right that counts
Correct! And avoiding you isn't my idea of making it right. Avoiding your phone calls would not be acceptable.

& it looks like Sean is making that effort
Please post accordingly when you have something to report.

Mean time---readers would be wise to not get involved. Honest people do not take money from others, then avoid them when things don't work out.

Harold

Back