1984 boards. Value?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello. I've been lurking about for almost 2 weeks since I became the owner of 450+/- pounds of early 80's-1990 circuit boards. They were used in medical imaging equipment and are very heavy with copper? circuits on both sides of most of them. I would like to send them to Specialty, but they wont accept a small lot even if it is of "good" quality.
Figured I'd post some pics to help with my decision whether to refine or sell on eBay. Thanks

There is a thread around here somewhere I did documenting my experience as a newbie with medical grade boards.

Long story short, I think I would have made out better selling them on ebay or to a refiner or in the trading post here than the amount of gold I lost "learning" the process. :oops:

You may be better than I, but I only managed to reclaim about 11-13 grams of gold from 200+ lbs. of boards. I sold the remainder to people here on the board. I have some more, but I am trying to decide what I am going to do next.

YMMV

Spoon

They look more like they are from old telephone stations and made in 1993-95. I think this way just beacuse about 10 to 12 tons of these passed through our lab when we had to estimate the gold content in 5 floor telephone station board by board :shock: .But, whatever, they are really great. They should have at least 0,02% per mass of gold.

Back