a good place to sell?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moses

I've made some attempts at recovery of gold and palladium and have several different pieces I've attempted to melt into buttons can anyone recommend a good place to send it to to get the most for it or a place to drive it to somewhere in Oregon preferably but im open to advice I appreciate it Moses

I've made some attempts at recovery of gold and palladium and have several different pieces I've attempted to melt into buttons can

Moses - can you provide pics of these buttons & along with these pics provide information on the solutions you recovered the metals from & the method used to recover the metal

In other words - post a pic of a button - then tell use about the solution the button came from - along with how you went about recovering the metals from that solution - that you then melted into a button

Edit to add - doing this will give us a better idea of what may (or not) be in each of the buttons

Kurt

Moses - can you provide pics of these buttons & along with these pics provide information on the solutions you recovered the metals from & the method used to recover the metal

In other words - post a pic of a button - then tell use about the solution the button came from - along with how you went about recovering the metals from that solution - that you then melted into a button

Edit to add - doing this will give us a better idea of what may (or not) be in each of the buttons

Kurt
yes sir I will do that, im sure you haven't seen much uglier work lol but im learning along the way and really enjoying myself. This forum has been more help than all the youtube videos I've seen combined. thanks Moses

Latest posts

Back