ARA gold

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesid

does anyone use ARA gold? i saw their website they said that they pay 98% of the gold value. that was the most that i seen, so i was wondering if they are a legit company. so if anyone used them let me know what you thought of them.

The ARA refinery topic has been beaten to death. As much as it pains me to say it, please use the search function.

And just so I'm not being 'unhelpful' your answer is, yes, they are a good company that at the moment have not cheated me or (that I know of) anyone else on the gold.

Lou

the guy who answered the phone kept contradicting himself and putting me on hold. I lost all confidence.

From all indications, they may be the only honest buyers there are. I'm never sold 100% on any of these type people, but, so far, all indications say "go." Where else can you send it?

I just shipped some placer gold to David H Fell Co.
They treated me real well,and I thought they were
real fair.

I just got finished using ARA Gold as a refiner.
I am positively impressed! I cannot say enough.
I spoke to them on the phone, kinda figuired it was a gamble, and sent off a button.
All they had was our name. They set up an account for us there, did the entire gig in less than 7 days!!!
I will use them for future refineing.
They told us, they would call us when the metal got there. Oops. I had sent it to them next day, signature recquired.
In my opinion, they are dead straight. They answered all my questions, never treated me like I was a dummy.
I feel real good about them.

Back