electric condensers

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arthur kierski

i am obtaining some condensers which looks very much like gold legs transistors,only that they have 2legs(gold) and similar to the transistors they have a gold plated lid attached to the legs that separate the legs from the rest of the condenser----i cannot send a foto but the foto is in a thread called types of electronic components----i am writing this because i obtained much gold with these transistors and these condensers have a very similar construction----anyone knows something about this?

I've never seen those before, so I can't be much help. From what I've searched out, there does appear to be some gold present. From all appearances, you can probably process them as you did the TO5 transistors. Are there organic materials present? If so, you might incinerate first. Organic materials can sometimes create a big mess with strong acids. Experiment.

Alo Arthur

De qual placa e de que aparelho conseguiste este condensadores? eu já retirei algum ouro de transistores só que tinha que tirar a tampa com alicate de ponta e torquês pequena, uma trabalheira mas acho que compensa. Usei AR para retirar o gold. Isto porque o HNO3 apassiva o ferro do substrato. Tb já usei solução de NaCN e retirando o gold plated via eletrólise com aço inox para receber o electrodepósito. Os transistores eu colocava dentro de um coador simples esses de 1,99.

geld konig----pelo menos mais um brasileiro no forum-----obtive esses condensadores the placas de computadores e de placa de celulares---pequenissimas quantidades----é que tive muito sucesso com transistores semelhantes em estrutura----estou guardando estes condensadores para futuro processamento

barren realms 007.sorry that i wrote in portuguese(first time i found a member from Brazil and got entusiastic---
pequenissimas means very little quantities---i told him that i get these condensers in very small quantities in cell fone boards and other boards
arthur

It's no problem. I was just curious about the word. What is funny is it has been 30 yers since I lived in South America and I was pretty much able to catch what you were saying.

Back