Found on the side of the road today

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey my friend. This is an incredible find! DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! This looks to be an very early 80's server type tower. If you'll notice, the mainboard has 2 processor slots. And those other cards are control cards for 5 1/4 floppy's, 3.5 floppy's ect. The small cards with the chips in a line, those are ram modules. They work in tandem only so they come in sets of 2's. These things sell for good money on the ole eBay. Get paid brother! :)

Hey my friend. This is an incredible find! DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! This looks to be an very early 80's server type tower. If you'll notice, the mainboard has 2 processor slots. And those other cards are control cards for 5 1/4 floppy's, 3.5 floppy's ect. The small cards with the chips in a line, those are ram modules. They work in tandem only so they come in sets of 2's. These things sell for good money on the ole eBay. Get paid brother! :)
I agree, Ebay or similar is the thing for this.
But there are not two processors as I can see, but there is a 387 math co processor slot.

Nice old tower. 386 processor.

I know nothing about escrap. But free is free.

View attachment 48606

View attachment 48607

View attachment 48608

View attachment 48609
Ouch, that is fantastic!!!! Around the first days of the pandemic, my neighbor 3 houses over put out 3 Xerox office printers, those large 5 feet tall monsters. The three were brand new, even with manuals taped inside still, plastic package around, etc. It was pouring rain.
It was a couple of weeks of fun to sort components and a lot of fun time recovering.

Latest posts

Back