Happy Thanksgiving

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question :
Sweet potatoes / yams with or with marshmellows?
Ooohhh... That seems like one of those questions that could divide our members. :LOL:

Sweet potatoes, pineapple chunks, with coconut, brown sugar, butter made into a crumble, and mini marshmallows on top. We just don't call it, or think of it as, a vegetable. It's the candy course we eat along with dinner before we go for the pies for dessert. :)

Dave

BBQ turkey, pork ribs, beef ribs. Sauce should contain 5%-10% cranberries, cherries, or both.

Pecan pie (filling must be made with a shot of rum, spiced rum, or bourbon).

Everything else is just stuff.

Well, I do live in central Texas now.

Time for more coffee.

Boneless turkey breast, small ham, spicy corn bread, dressing, dinner rolls, and several pies. A handy recliner, and a house full of grand kids. All as soon as I get out of the woods around 11:00.

Enjoying the holiday in North Carolina with family. I wish everyone a good holiday, and good food!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and all the other members here on the forum!!
This afternoons menu:
14lb turkey
Mash potatoes
Cranberries
Candied yam/ marshmallows
Cherry Pie with Vanilla custard
“Simple yet effective”

I didn't see it was the bar and grill, and I was only kidding, after what seems like numerous threads on just about every other subject. I will be the first to wish all a Merry Christmas and the best of the New Year, as long as I am not violating any of the religion rules of the forum.

Back