Hydro Metallurgy Safety

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly are we supposed to make of your post ..
It seems somewhat confused..
If you would like to be more specific about your needs please try again without the ramble.
Correct, I became so stumped I just left it alone.
Some historic and recent claims that is dubious at best.

But Safety first is an excellent take on the task!

Edit to add text

Last edited:
My inner analytical chemist cringed at seeing tape being used on glassware. What a pain to remove as the vapors melt it into a glob and then having to get it all removed before doing a base bath on the glassware. I am glad to hear that safety is a priority. +1 for chemistry

It's always best to give updates in your original post so anyone who is reading will know what it is that you are updating.
I vaguely remember the post you made but after reading hundreds, maybe thousands of posts since the first one you made I honestly don't remember what type of ore you are working on.
Hopefully your friend with the laboratory will be able to help you.

If you would like to be more specific about your needs please try again without the rambleI don

My inner analytical chemist cringed at seeing tape being used on glassware. What a pain to removeas the vapors melt it into a glob and then having to get it all removed before doing a base bath on the glassware. I am glad to hear that safety is a priority. +1 for chemis

If you would like to be more specific about your needs please try again without the ramble.
Tough crowd. I don't really have a need at the moment other than human interaction. Sorry for offending or confusing anyone. I'll stay in my lane. 🫡

Back