Introducing the Rabyt

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackrabyt

Well since I have been bothering Steve with a load of questions I guess I should introduce myself... 8)

To answer the usual questions:

Found the forum through ebay

Decided to start refining when I realized that I was losing a lot of money just selling boards through ebay for the gold content.

My actual job is as a freelance writer. I work from home and it gives me the free time I need to pursue refining and recovery.

I have never worked with anything like this and I have just recently purchased the items necessary for an HCL bath thanks to the wonderful people here at the forum.

As most of you have realized, Jack Rabyt is not my name. That is actually a name I use in a hobby of mine, Scam Baiting. If you do not know what that is then just ask me and I will be more than happy to fill you in.

Well that is enough blabbering for one day. Many new posts to read and much to learn.

That is actually a name I use in a hobby of mine, Scam Baiting.

Dude ! I love to do the same thing. Helps me get some get back. lol
:)

Yes, Scam Baiting is one of my favorite things to do. Nothing like making one of those lads chase their tails hoping they will getting a pay day :twisted:

Aflac, are you a member of Eater?

Back