Life has been fun, boys and girls.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imho....Sugar is just inflammation in a powder form, Fructose is the worst on the liver.

I started the carnivore diet about 9 months ago......and what difference. I still incorporate a small amount of low carb vegetables along with a couple vitamin supplements.

I would go for meat diet but I am conditioned to have bread. I am slowly cutting it off but still cant imagine to eat meat meal without at least a bit of rice :)

Imho....Sugar is just inflammation in a powder form, Fructose is the worst on the liver.

I started the carnivore diet about 9 months ago......and what difference. I still incorporate a small amount of low carb vegetables along with a couple vitamin supplements.
While talking about "sugar", I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw this out there. There are 7 "sugars"; Maltose, Dextrose, Galactose, Glucose, Sucrose, Xylose, and Lactose. Each has a different glycemic index, the ability to convert to the only sugar your body uses for converting to energy in your muscles, glucose.
Actually Sucrose has the highest glycemic index. Your body wants to metabolize it quickly, which is why most people get hot and anxious after consuming it. Fructose is a longer chain carbon compound, therefor taking longer to metabolize, avoiding the insulin spikes of sucrose, therefore being a "healthier" sugar. I think you may have fructose confused with something the advertising geniuses came up with, which is "high fructose corn syrup". This is basically a sucrose based product from genetically modified corn, with a little bit of fructose, giving the impression that since it contains Fructose, it is the "healthier choice". In reality, it should be named "GMO liver killer, with a little bit of Fructose added for increased sales".

Back