myself

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeyjenny310

hi everyone i guess its about time i share to all who i am. my name is joe im from rome new york. i just started in the ideas of refining but have always wanted to get into it. never really knew what was involved in the process. i have a beautiful wife jennifer (joeyjenny :wink: )and 2 wonderful children ages 5 and 2. i have been a deputy sheriff for 3 1/2 years now which is a great job to have. before i was a dep. i went to wyotech and got certified as a diesel mechanic. i worked at a freightliner dealership for 5 years and a sterling dealer for 2 years. it was a great field but i had always wanted to be in law enforcement and decided to do so.
my hobbys include fishing , hunting metal detecting,coin collecting, wood working, vol. firedept, landscaping and now refining.

i apprecate all the people in this site and the site itsself for the help and guidance given to help newbies such as myself. i think its great that there are still people out there helping insted of trying to make a quick buck.

thank you all :D :D :D

joe~

Money.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

This is about money ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Funny how destiny works ain't it. Welcome to the forum joe.

which wyotech campus did you attend and how was it. i just enrolled and im goin to attend the laramie campus for collision, chassis fab, and management.

Back