Processing SilverPlate With H2O Cell

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Leisure time". I know... its almost a foreign concept. I had alot more time for refining... before I had three kids and a job that demands a big chunk of my personnal time. Its a big part of the reason I barely have any time for refining anymore.

To that point... In all of 2023, I may have refined 1-2 kilos of silver and 3 ozt of gold. Just dont have the time for it anymore. Now I live vicariously through all you good folks on the GRF! 😆

What is leisure time ?😂
I keep picking up silver plated flat ware for .25 $ when looking for Pyrex .
Need to tackle that my self one day
Even more... I have absolutely no time for thrift shopping, yard/garage sales, or estate sales... let alone refining. I barely have the time for online auctions. I haven't purchased any PM scrap in over a year. Just working through the last bits of stock I have before figuring out what to do next... if anything. I love refining, but cant buy scrap, refine it, and turn it around fast enough to make it worth it anymore.

At one point, I frequently had two, 4L silver cells running simultaneously. Last time I ran a batch was probably July 2023, and I only ran one cell for about 900g of .9999 fine Ag.

Last edited:
Back