What have we been doing lately?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences to you and your family.:(

These losses are never easy, and your young ones even worse I expect.
Thank you. He would have been 44 2 weeks ago; he left behind a widow and a 5- and 2-year-old. This holiday season is being quite rough on us.

Thank you. He would have been 44 2 weeks ago; he left behind a widow and a 5- and 2-year-old. This holiday season is being quite rough on us.
Well your kids will be your kids even when they grow up.

I hope you all will find some peace and comfort with each other this Christmas,
the first of these family holidays can often feel empty and gloomy.

Started ordering the first Christmas presents for the family. Choosing gifts is definitely not my strength. Amidst the holiday hustle, I've also discovered a new literary fascination in the realm of subtle artistic sensual eroticism, skillfully penned by Stellan Emrys Wild. This author has an unparalleled knack for crafting stories that delicately weave sensuality into an art form, making each tale a captivating exploration of desire and emotion. In the midst of festive preparations, Wild's narratives offer a unique and enjoyable escape into the world of beautifully written, evocative storytelling.

Last edited:
Hunting and buying silver plated items, mostly silverware at the flea market, basically for almost nothing. High quality ASFM 84-90 plated stuff. Buying price averages at 0,20 USD/gr. Having lots of fun when hunting for it, since most of the sellers are overpricing their items (logical move), but still ending up selling it to me. Most of the cases the sets are missing some pieces or some of the pieces are damaged, therefore have less value as a complete set. Still worth for its silver value. :)

Pete
I have a full set of 1847 Rogers silver plate silverware if interested. It's the daffodil design. I assumed someone here in the forum would be interested in it so I haven't listed anywhere yet.

Happy Easter to everyone, who celebrates it.
Latest find on flea market where i didn't even wanted to go, cause I was laaazy...
But still, payed 10 usd for gold worth approx. 40-50 usd, with 5 min. of walking around. Very happy with my purchase.

Attachments

• 20240331_133934.jpg
    20240331_133934.jpg
    835.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240331_133714.jpg
    20240331_133714.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 0
Started working on a project that has sat for nearly 15 years. Finally got it running but still needs some serious work.

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1884.jpeg
    IMG_1884.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1883.jpeg
    IMG_1883.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Almost as good as bullion but it mainly rides the grandkids around the yard, and hopefully a few car shows this summer. It is tagged and insured, and road legal.

Back