Where to sell fine gold in Canada?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfixx

Anyone have a idea where i could sell my refined pure gold in Canada? The only ways I found so far was kitco which is paying only 90% spot price for 9995 gold or Ebay which seems to be a lot of trouble. + I dont have huge amount to sell so I need a place which doesn't require minimal amount. I only have about 2.33 Toz fine gold. And by the way anyone know any diamond dealer, I have quite a few small diamond (0.013 ct each), 76 of them, of quite good quality(SI2, color C, perfect round brilliant cut) to get rid of for a fair price.

Pour les petites quantitées, je passe par eBay... Mais attend-toi à payer des frais...

Je suis dans le même problème que toi... J'ai de l'or, mais c'est les acheteurs (ceux qui payent bien) qui manquent...

Anyways, have you performed any assays on your gold or you judged quality with your eyes ? :wink:

I don't know any places in Qc but I'm sure there are...

I will perform my own assay in the near future, I have access to a ICP + plama analysis machine at school, and some teachers will show me how to operate it ;)

Back