Recovering gold From CPU's please HELP

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catxyoli

Hi everyone im new at this story and im trying to get more inside of recovering and refining gold iv learned a lot in about 3 hour of searching and reading mostly at this site ... Very very thanks... the information should be free to every one but our society tells the oposite and hides some or get us to pay for information becouse they know Knowledge and will is power so some knowledge is kept private,but this site lets people chose to do or not ... guess what ill do the process :D hehe , well after searching and crossing infos i reached at this youtube video
... http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu5yS5q2so&feature=related ...
Iv read some of you doesnt aproove starting with aqua regia but i think is a simple and effective way (in my fresh and humble knowledge)

And the question
by this process what should i do after the reaction stops (some say add Urea) (by the way isn't urea found in urine (pee) ? )....

Well im new at this and i start to smell a real opurtunity i just need to know all the steps before investing

very thanks iv already copyed to my desktop ... avoiding looping on the forum to find it again

about the vacuum and Siphon is it necessary im in low budget and have to buy the hcl and Nitric acid (dont know where) i was hoping to make some money before spending in better ways of process...

about step 6 and 14 what are sodium nitrate (where to find) and Sodium Meta Bisulfite (where to find to) sory the trouble
and can i heat with a blowtorch

after all this if im sucessful majorly with your help how much gold can i refine from a CPU and its purity (i know they are the best but dont know what purity to expect......

Very very greatfull

Please read the post I linked you to.

No nitric acid is needed.

The forum also contains the answers to all the questions you have asked.

Use the search function at the top of your web page.

Steve

If you have not followed the Guided Tour Link in my signature line, please do so. It should help clear up some gray areas for you.

Steve

Latest posts

Back