1 Ton of CPU processor & Gold plated finger scrap

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aomar09

Hello,

I am new here, my question is i have 1 ton of CPU processor & 1 ton of gold plated finger(trimmed) of scrap from a local junkyard in my country
CPU processor is after 97, INTEL Pentium Pro.

From my understanding there are different methods of extraction therefore the more experienced the more Gold can be retained.

I have yet to do anything, i just wanted to know in today's world and environment how much Oz of Gold can CPU processor & Finger board yield respectively?

Worst case scenario yield - Best case scenario yield in OZ?

Any feedback is gladly welcome.

If I had a ton of this would I be be messing around asking questions, no I’d know it’s value to the cent :shock:
So what do you want ?

aomar09 said:
Hello,

I am new here, my question is i have 1 ton of CPU processor & 1 ton of gold plated finger(trimmed) of scrap from a local junkyard in my country
CPU processor is after 97, INTEL Pentium Pro.

From my understanding there are different methods of extraction therefore the more experienced the more Gold can be retained.

I have yet to do anything, i just wanted to know in today's world and environment how much Oz of Gold can CPU processor & Finger board yield respectively?

Worst case scenario yield - Best case scenario yield in OZ?

Any feedback is gladly welcome.

Bad 1th post buddy (15 minutes after registering), you claim to have acquired material for retail price near 100000 eur with no idea about it's contents, why do I think you either are starting a scam or lazily fishing for information (market research, :lol: ) that can easily be found here if you'd just apply yourself.... either way, I don't think you are going to come back for more, just as usual, littering up the forum and annoying us...

Maybe a few week wait (learning) time after registration before user can start his 1th thread is not such a bad idea....

Latest posts

Back