A hobby

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erogers36

I'm here and after many years of looking for a way to refine Pm . And always being deathly afraid of all the big chemical names needed to do this stopped me for 12 years.

Then i found one of Steve's video's on you-tube and was tickled at the fact that most of the chemicals he talked about i had been exposed to in my 21 years as a one legged carpenter . I found my self hear after i checked out all of his video's trying to soak in all the info that the forum had . which was perfect for me sense 4 years ago my kidney's stopped working and made me a handicapped man for the first time in my life . and i needed a hobby to keep from going nuts. my last hobby was as a jeweler but with the kidney problem came a shaky hand and muscle cramps . So i gave up the hobby i loved Playing with gold and put my tools away . and settled down and excepted that the government thought i should live on 970.00 a month that doesn't leave funds for a hobby. but i can get by with this one because of Steve & noxx's work on the forum, and a good chuckle out of one of Harold comment's.

when the body lets me I'm at this PC reading the forum and pulling pins with a goal .

To all of you here thanks for the new hobby i love it

Eric

Ah, a man who has made lemonade from the lemons life has thrown at him.

May good come to you in large measure amigo! 8)

Back